Is your car looking a little worse for wear but you’re not sure what to do about it? Over time, car bodies can wear and look unpleasant.
Wheel arches, bumpers, rear fins, window trim plastic can age over time from exposure to weather and the road.
In addition, parts may in fact disintegrate and cost you money for repairs, resprays or full replacement by a smash repairer.
Underbodies of vehicles can also suffer rust damage from the elements.
Action Corrosion has the perfect solution for your needs.
Action Rust Proof Clear vehicle rejuvenation is available in an easy to use aerosol can and tin. This product has been specifically designed to restore and rejuvenate your car and prolong its life time.
The product applies a protective shield against UV over these parts of your car at a fraction of the cost of repairs or replacement.
If you own a 4WD vehicle and use it off road, you can also protect the car from rust. The product repels sand, salt, water and dirt with underbody protection. Bullbars can also be treated for added protection.
The product can also be applied to caravans, box trailers and boat trailers to protect the chassis and frame from rust.
For detailed information, read the Data Sheet here.
How To Use It
Rust Proof Clear is an easy to use product.You can use your DIY skills to apply the product and get the result your car needs.
- Wipe down the part areas to clean off dirt and grease and any other types of coatings that may have been used. You can use general purpose thinners for this task.
- Use a masking tape like Scotch Blue tape to mask the edges and stop overspray, available at most hardware stores.
- Spray in a sideways motion at a 45 degree angle, slowly covering the part area.
- Work your way around the vehicle, covering each section well.
- Coating will be touch dry in 15 minutes.
- The application will be dry in 30 minutes. We recommend at least two coats, three is a thicker coat.
- Recoat can be done after 30 minutes.
- Reapply coats in 12 months time.
Watch the how-to video below:
Maintaining Your Vehicle
Regular cleaning and washing will help maintain the outside parts of the car in conjunction with Rust Proof Clear.
Removing road grime, insects and lodged items under the guards will help maintain the vehicle’s body work.
Applying Rust Proof Clear will help protect the rubber and plastics of the car for the long term.
Regular rinsing with fresh water will maintain the sprayed areas.
Your car will look like it’s in good condition which may help should you decide to sell it at some time.